Thursday, May 22, 2008

Podcast about Domestic Violence



Click on the button on the left to hear a podcast about domestic violence. In this podcast I will be interviewing a woman that has survived domestic violence, and that was willing to answer my questions that I had for her. I will be asking her more personal questions, than public questions. So that is the reason that I had to answer the questions for her, but those answers were hers, and only hers!!So push the button and listen to what a suruivor whent trough!Be patient so that the .mp3 will be able to download, trust me is worth the waiting!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes!! Nice job on your very first podcast. Your end result turned out very nice -- I am very proud of you that you got a real domestic vioence survivor to respond to your questions. Don't forget, however, to give a quick credit to the band/title of your intro and outro music. You can type in their name/info right into the post itself. Again, nice job -- congrats. :)